SOCIAL MEDIA LEGALS AND REFERENCES
- Ectoin® scientific information. [cited 2018 Jun 04]; Available from: www.ectoin.net/EN/wirkweise.
- Allerguard Package Insert. July 2016.
- Foods that cause and destroy mucus. [cited 2018 Oct 04]; Available from: https://www.indiatimes.com/health/healthyliving/foods-that-cause-and-destroy-mucus-237658.html#2
- Pawankar et al. World Allergy Organization – WAO White Book on Allergy. Prevalence of Allergies. 2011
- Eichel A et al. Meta-Analysis of the Efficacy of Ectoine Nasal Spray in Patients with Allergic Rhinoconjunctivitis. Journal of Allergy. 2014.
- http://www.everydayhealth.com/ allergy-pictures/top-6-environmental-allergies.aspx#03. cited January 2018.
- Salapatek A et al. Ectoin®, a Novel, Non-Drug, Extremophile-Based Device, Relieves Allergic Rhinoconjunctivitis Symptoms in Patients in an Environmental Exposure Chamber Model. 2011 AAAAI Annual Meeting.
- ectoin.net/EN/wirkweise cited January 2018.
Proprietary name (and dosage form): Allerguard Allergy Nasal Spray.
Name and business address of applicant: iNova Pharmaceuticals (Pty) Ltd. Co. Reg.No.: 1952/001640/07. 15E Riley Road, Bedfordview. Tel. No. 011 087 0000. www.inovapharma.co.za.
For full prescribing information, refer to the package insert as approved by the SAHPRA (South African Health Products Regulatory Authority).
Further information is available on request from iNova Pharmaceuticals. IN2884/18
All general information published to the Allerguard Facebook page is published in good faith and for general information purposes only.